Funding a School in Rural Mali

Bozo girl in Bamako.

Bozo girl in Bamako.

The Association of Overseas Malians will fund 15% of a $50,000 satellite school in rural Mali in land-locked Western Africa. How could the remaining 85% be funded?

Return to Outsideoutside-the-box4with Jim Luce & Friends

Advertisements

One Response to “Funding a School in Rural Mali”

  1. jimluce Says:

    1. Create presence with website and FaceBook page for proposed school.

    2. Create campaign to raise funds for school at ThePoint.com. Note that FaceBook allows you to raise money, but don’t bother – it does not work there.

    3. Use FaceBook and LinkedIn to identify all people associatedwith mali in New York and Paris.

    4. Create ListServer for a regular emailing/e-update called “Monthly Mailing for Mali” or something better.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: